止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Monday, February 21, 2005

ONE LOOOONG POST

Finally I have time to update my blog again. I'll start with Friday, since i have pics to share.
Pretty much stayed home for the day. waited for Mum to finish work before popping down to Orchard Road to catch Ms Tan in the Chingay rehearsal. They didn't allow people to stand at he CK Tang bus-stop. Since it was early, we went to buy Bak kwa to eat. SInce it was still early, we decided to check out the Marriott buffet. Splurged on dinner there since it was the perfect spot to wait for rehearsal to start. Ran out when i thought the parade was gonna start. Landed up waiting for another 90 minutes before the floats got on their way!!! Amazingly, Ms Tan spotted me from where she was. Went back for food again right after that. Oh did I mention that the area i was standing at was flooded n ya, my pants n sandals got wet. my gosh.


Chingay 2005 Masquerade

Here comes the ROOSTER!

Had been booked for Saturday dinner by Sa Yee way ahead. lunch was kway chup at Tampines St 21. Highlight of the day was the buying of my new Nokia 7260, which i bought at last for $198, with my gambling earnings. Now I undestand all the hype about camera phones when they were first launched. I was happily fiddling with my phone. Watched Jack Neo's latest production "I Do, I Do" with Carol at Century Square, before we headed to Yishun for dinner.


Kua simi!!!???

My cute cute nephew, Joash

My cuz, Nut-the-Lee, constipated


Ang bao splitting, empty ones ie.

Woke up early on Sunday to go bowling, NUSS tourney @ SAFRA Tampines. Ruben, KT, CK n KT's friend, Kevin bowled. DN injured waist or ribs, so took a break, but she did come down with pineapple tarts for us early in the morning. Started off and ended off well. Those in the middle somewhat crap. KT & CK won for team, i came in 4th for Div 2. Think I have just very unfortunately bowled myself into Division 1. Went back for a nap before heading to Kallang No Signboard Restaurant for dinner with the Thunderstorm bowlers. Me gatecrasher. heehee.

NUSS @ SAFRA Tampines

Thunderstorm. Past, present, future

Wat's with the mouth? :)

The aftermath

And now it's Monday, which means after days of gorging, I HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM TODAY! will keep you posted as to whether that happens or not. More meals lined up for the next few days, which is obviously not a good thing. Must attempt to get my butt out of the house by 2pm, failing which i'd prob be stuck at home for the rest of the day.

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home