THE UNIVERSAL QUESTION: WHY?
Things have been happening as of late (shall not elaborate), which gets me thinking, WHY?
- WHY is there illnesses?
- WHY is there life and death?
- WHY is there happiness and sadness?
- WHY do we do what we do?
- WHY do we need friendship and love?
OK, the list could go on forever. I did something and then after that I thought about it.
- Did I do it because I wanted to do it?
- Or because I kinda hafta do it?
- Or perhaps it was to make myself feel better, like I had done my part?
- Or even because it was to ensure that no one else gets hurt in the unlikely event that something should happen?
Maybe I think too much (comes with the acceleration of brain neurons when you try to keep your mind active when it really doesn't have much to think about). It could have been a simple thing that I wanted everyone to be happy. Then again, was I being selfish rather than helpful?
Why can't everyone live happily together? Why can't people be happy for others? Why do people find joy in quarrelling with others, and making other people's lives miserable? Where's the thrill in that? We dun appreciate things/people till they are gone. It's always easier said than done.
If only.......................
"JUST IMAGINE EVERYONE LIVING IN HARMONY... JUST IMAGINE"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home