THE WAR HAS BEGUN
HARRY POTTER & THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!!!! It's coming out tomorrow and well, I'll be in HK by then. I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THE BOOK. It's more expensive over in HK (I did the conversion). Been visiting the HP websites. So curious who's good and who's evil. So let me make a couple of predictions and see if I get it right.
- Snape is on the Dark Lord's side really.
- Snape like Lily Potter (OK, Ok, might be stating the obvious)
- Dumbledore evil?
- Harry lands up with Ginny (even if not in this book, in the 7th book)
- The HBP is.....Colin Creevey
OK lousy pathetic predictions. Hope I get hold of a copy of the book tomorrow over in HK, which means tomorrow night no need to zzz already.... heehee
Anyways, dim sum, wan tan mee, roast goose/duck for the coming week!!! YAHOO!!! Will I be able to squeeze in a visit or 2 to the gym? I sure hope so. or not surely pig pig pig come back.
I'm leaving for the airport in about an hour's time and my luggage is still open and my stuff is lying around. Fantastic heh? Ok better get back to settling that, then take a bath and continue w neopets till it's time to go to the airport.
Fare thee well....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home