止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

RETHINK REVAMP RECUPERATE

I'm am doggone tired!!! Haven't had enough sleep for the past 2 nights. Only got about 5h each night and that's like so insufficient for me. I need like 7h of solid sleep? And I wanna watch the German-Poland match later at 3am in the morn??!! HOW HOW HOW??!!

Gotta pop down to OCC tonight to watch the girls bowl their doubles. Promised i'd go down. So tired... The albums are still empty, photos not even fully printed out yet. Suddenly feeling a bit feverish. [super no link right all the thoughts in this paragraph?] Let's see when the album will actually be ready for the bowlers to sign.

Appetite not getting better. Still eating and not losing weight. But not like usual where I will have cravings, or like i really enjoy my food. I just wanna eat certain foods to spice up my life a bit but close to not enjoying my food. I need to revamp my life.

They're like sending Karen to World Youth in Germany as TM? Feels shitty coz I'm part of coaching department but of course they dun feel I project a good enough image and not capable enough to be TM? Suddenly feel like looking for a new job immediately. Pretty sad. The coaches ALL suck big time.

Chatted with Nic from 1am to 230am this morn. She said wanted to chat a while but landed up 90min chat. Haha. Poor thing lost her NAG singles gold by like 2 pins. That's life. 1 pin also considered lose.

OK now waiting for Thomas to be done and we can go to OCC together. DINNER DINNER DINNER!! yawnz.....
Sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home