止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

LAST THOUGHTS FOR THE NITE

Quick blog and I'm off to sleep.

Boring day. Picked up in the evening. Lecture was boring as expected. Had to keep myself awake when the lappie's battery died. Lecture dragged on while we waited for 2nd lappie to come. I was so knocked out that when the lecturer said "mission", I heard it as "mee siam"! Like how DUH is that?! Cute guy in class didn't turn up for class but as fate would have it, he was the one who sent the spare lappie over. Yea! Not such a bad day after all. All I saw was his 背影though, but that's enuf of a perk. Haha. Nic called me in the midst of the changing of the lappie and asked me for the titles of the hokkien songs we sang on Saturday. I was like trying to keep my voice down and trying to keep from laughing as I thought about the mee siam and me trying to tell hokkien song title. Think rest of the people prob thought I was mad. =)

Went for dinner/supper at Geylang's Yong He Beancurd place. Was left with my soy bean milk when I checked my phone and realised that Yuruo called. I was like why he call me for. Then when he picked up phone he said "好吃吗?". I was like huh? The he asked again "油条好吃吗?". Looked all around me then finally found him like 3 tables away. Terrible guy, made his friends wait for him while he ate his supper cold I bet... So coincidental haha.

OKOK off to sleeeeeep. Still cannot catch back on last nite's lost sleep... Oyasumi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home