.........................................
Just wanna say, I'm feeling depressed. Definitely coz of the joblessness factor (my own fault) and the staying at home with an old fogey who has nothing better to do other than make other people's lives miserable. On top of that I haven't been going to the gym to exercise so no extra endorphins produced so I am not feeling happy at all.
I wanna cry now, but it's not a good time, though it's a good place (I'm obviously in my own room). The thought of going down to the alley does not cheer me up at all, since Tuesdays are nightmares nowadays. And line-up tonight isn't a nice chatty group. Hopefully the slight exercise I'm gonna get will perk me up a bit.
Total failure. No job, no career, not good at anything in particular, no significant other half, no future. Period.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home