HOW TIME FLIES
I'M BACK AGAIN!!!!
Where have I been? I dunno....
First things first. I actually am working!! HAHAHAHHAA!!! Ya... I started work at the Singapore Bowling Federation on September 1st. Been there for almost a month already. Heehee. Witnessed perfect game last night at Vic's during the Singapore Open. A Kuwait guy got it. $10,000!!!! SO ENVIOUS.... Gotta work a longer shift tonight as squad room is down to 2 staff only. Dunno how that can happen.
Sakae is having anniversary promo this month. 2 red plates for $8, usual $13. SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI BANZAI!! Must aim to go there one more time beforeit ends but can I?
Where have I been? I dunno....
First things first. I actually am working!! HAHAHAHHAA!!! Ya... I started work at the Singapore Bowling Federation on September 1st. Been there for almost a month already. Heehee. Witnessed perfect game last night at Vic's during the Singapore Open. A Kuwait guy got it. $10,000!!!! SO ENVIOUS.... Gotta work a longer shift tonight as squad room is down to 2 staff only. Dunno how that can happen.
Sakae is having anniversary promo this month. 2 red plates for $8, usual $13. SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI BANZAI!! Must aim to go there one more time beforeit ends but can I?
1 Comments:
Social Media Consolidation Act ??? 6 & 7 ?: NewsGator buys NetNewswire and Yahoo gets Upcoming.org
I have not been counting precisely, but assuming that the MySpace acquisition was act 5 of the Social Media consolidation, Act 6 & 7 were announced today: Broadly expected, NetNewsWires maker was acquired by ...
Great ideas . I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
What do you think of my money site/blog. Full of money related stuff.
By
Anonymous, at 4:57 AM, October 06, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home