DO NOT THINK OF A PINK ELEPHANT
Think of a cute grey flying elephant, DUMBO! Caught this on my 3rd attempt at SAFRA Tampines the other day. Jason said just give him $2 and he'd give me a toy. Like where's the fun in that? Haha. 
I look like I'm taking Kel's IS magazine instead of my macadamia nut frappe at TCC. Interestingly, I had cornflakes which once soggy, does NOT taste good.
This is of my good friend (who injured her arm while having dance lesson) looking quite amused that I've decided to post her on my blog. Can't believe she actually still went cheonging holding her arm the whole night (coz dance with sling so bo seh)!!! The things she can do...
Still feeling lousy, in fact mood a bit worse than before. Top that off with a swollen right eye (as usual, I have NO IDEA what I am allergic to, how brilliant). Trying to practise positive thinking but like i'll think of pink elephant first then cross it out. I GIVE UP I GIVE UP!! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!
你是对的人,却在错的时间,错的地点出现。
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home