GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH
Life, of course, never runs smoothly.
Every aspect of my life sucks big time. My boss is suckier than ever. Nothing I do is right. Pissed me off right at the start of the day when it was totally not my fault. All I can do now is to bear with it till after i go for my Europe trip. Then I've gotta move on. Just 5 more months... I can do it!!!
Feeling really lousy at this point. Even playing WoW is a pain now. EVERYTHING in life you're being judged on, including how you play WoW. What started off as entertainment is no longer fun. When I started playing WoW, I thought "hey, now there'll be no conflicts now". But now, even playing styles in WoW matters. I need to grow up, and so do the whole bunch of my friends. We're all adults who are refusing to grow up. That's why we're still in the same group. Those that have grown up have all moved on. It's not about maturity, just growing up. Gotta move on again.
Sitting in front of my computer now, waiting for server maintenance to end, and rewatching "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" for the umpteenth time. Oh, forgot to add, I'm crying... It doesn't help that the person I wanna chat with is not around. WHY WHY WHY??? Not moving on...
OK server's back up again. shall sleep early tonite. Sleeping's more fun definitely.
你是对的人,却在错的时间,错的地点出现。
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home