止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Friday, August 25, 2006

HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY!

Heehee. Suddenly there's yet another option for holidays! Germaine was on MSN and she said she was visiting big sissy in Australia at the end of September. I'm so tempted to join her for a couple of days then wander by myself for another few days. Shall I? Can I? Nothing but travel decisions.

Sidetrack. My colleague just sent me link to check if Apple is recalling iBook battery due to overheating problems. I will be getting a free new battery! :) Still hafta fill in some details but at least... Free battery after like over a year? Took them like over 3-4 years to recall? But anyways, no complaints. Must pick nice period when I don't need my lappie to play WoW.

Yesterday piggy and carol and me were talking about Taiwan trip... so gian too! Like my bowlers says, I everywhere also wanna go. BUT I REALLY WANNA GO HOLIDAY! It's either Taiwan in October or year-end? I wanna go somewhere new this year! Of course, stupid SBF will never send me to Taiwan as TM. No budget... Sux... But also go there as TM as good as no go Taiwan coz no time to go see see look look. 我要看台北101!

I just came up with another 3 more options! To go Bangkok with Jocelyn to watch DBSK's concert in mid Sept but I went there this year already (though it was not exactly a fulfilling trip). Then I suddenly had the crazy idea of watching the F1 race in Shanghai or Japan. But 1 week in Japan seems sooooo short that I think I'd rather go to Shanghai. Was thinking whether I should go alone or with piggy or with both piggy n the worm.

Crazy how I stress myself out over seomthing tt's supposed to be relaxing. Heehee.

1 Comments:

  • VsaTbs [url=http://chaneljponline.org/]シャネル 財布[/url] TceOqu http://chaneljponline.org/ CbbUzk [url=http://www.coachjpsales.net/]コーチ バッグ アウトレット[/url] JsrMsl http://www.coachjpsales.net/ TmrWht [url=http://pradasjapan.net/]プラダ バッグ[/url] KrmPhi http://pradasjapan.net/ LjdArs [url=http://coachonsales.org/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] LaoRtv http://coachonsales.org/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 AM, December 07, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home