NOT BAD...
Had league masters last night at Victor's. Went to Marina South for dinner and like got pissed by dad during dinner already. Played MJ in the arcade room and was wondering like why Vic's never make announcement to check in. Later then I realised that announcements can't be heard in the arcade room. So silly.
Anyways, started first game well but ended that very game with a gutter. What was easily a 190+ game became a 174. Haiz... Next few games weren't any better. After 2 games I was lying in 10th spot just BEHIND my 干妈。Oh man! Like how could it be?! By the 4th game I was in like 7th or 8th.
Changed lanes after 4 games and my 1st game on the new pair was like my lowest of the night. Luckily I recovered with a 211. So after 6 games, I was like 5th, 15 pins away from 3rd and with my 干妈 a few positions behind me. Then 7th game 163 didn't exactly help me. Was asking mummy to go see where my 干妈 was. Freak! She was just 3 pins behind me in 6th! Mummy went to sit behind her to curse her. Lol! My mummy can be soooo cute at times....
By then I was like on 7th frame of my last game. Strike, strike strike. Turkey! Ended with a 210. Ran over to see how 干妈 did. By then, I had already beaten her so was like so happy with myself. Haha! Cheap thrill. At the end of it I finished 3rd! Bonus! Won $120 (so pathetic) which means I made $70? But this is like the first time in a long while I actually didn't donate to the Masters fund? Ended the night with a 174 ave so it really wasn't that bad...
OKOK now I've gotta go off to attend my IOC SA course. Shall start off early and stroll over.
希望你的他会没事。吉人自有天相。
Anyways, started first game well but ended that very game with a gutter. What was easily a 190+ game became a 174. Haiz... Next few games weren't any better. After 2 games I was lying in 10th spot just BEHIND my 干妈。Oh man! Like how could it be?! By the 4th game I was in like 7th or 8th.
Changed lanes after 4 games and my 1st game on the new pair was like my lowest of the night. Luckily I recovered with a 211. So after 6 games, I was like 5th, 15 pins away from 3rd and with my 干妈 a few positions behind me. Then 7th game 163 didn't exactly help me. Was asking mummy to go see where my 干妈 was. Freak! She was just 3 pins behind me in 6th! Mummy went to sit behind her to curse her. Lol! My mummy can be soooo cute at times....
By then I was like on 7th frame of my last game. Strike, strike strike. Turkey! Ended with a 210. Ran over to see how 干妈 did. By then, I had already beaten her so was like so happy with myself. Haha! Cheap thrill. At the end of it I finished 3rd! Bonus! Won $120 (so pathetic) which means I made $70? But this is like the first time in a long while I actually didn't donate to the Masters fund? Ended the night with a 174 ave so it really wasn't that bad...
OKOK now I've gotta go off to attend my IOC SA course. Shall start off early and stroll over.
希望你的他会没事。吉人自有天相。
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home