止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

KOREA, HERE I COME!!!

Haven't blogged for a week now. It's always late by the time Mum finishes her Pawkeet Slots. Pretty uneventful week. I mean, how exciting can life in Singapore get right?

Anyhows, been losing loads at mahjong recently so shall not play. Luckily I have my buffer from CNY. Phew! Went to JB on Saturday with the usual, ate loads, bought a few items. Love my orange Carlo Rino sneakers which I've been eyeing for a year already! Finally bought them!!

Ferrari had yet another disastrous outing at Sepang, so they are bringing forward their launch date of their new F2005 car. It's agony watching them race now. Hopefully, they will have a better showing @ Bahrain.

Now the big news. Auntie Mary said she's gonna pay for Auntie Carol & me for a trip to Korea!!! Auntie Carol could hardly believe her ears, she wasn't sure if Auntie Mary was paying for her first, or paying for her the whole thing. Either way, she'd take it (checked with Auntie Mary anyways, and she said she'll pay for us both!!). Settled on an 8-day trip, which includes Jeju Island. Technically it's 7 days only coz day 1 we're airborne. Cherry blossoms wait for me! Gonna go pay deposit later, going by Dynasty.

League tonight again. Pray hard, Angie! Anyhows, below is a pic of blossoms in Singapore. Kinda missed it at full bloom, but doesn't it pretty much look like sakura?

Spring is in the air.... aaahhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home