止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A-Z... about me, that is

A is for age: 27 (28 at the end of the year, so old)
B is for booze of choice: Beer
C is for career: None in mind. Still lost in life.
D is for your dad's name: James

E is for essential items to bring to a party: Food
F is for favourite song at the moment: 只想爱你 by Rainie
G is for favourite game: WOW - world of warcraft!
H is for home town: Sunny island set in the sea

I is for instruments you play: None
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry jam or grape jelly
K is for kids: I wanna have 2 next time!! ATM, they're nice as long as they're not mine!!
L is for living arrangements: Studio apartment (in my dreams)

M is for mom's name: Annie the Piggy
N is for name of your crush: ......
O is for overnight hospital stays: Whatever for?
P is for phobias: Looking down from high levels in a shopping mall. (not fear of heights, just seems to be a force pulling me down if I stare too long. Scared I'd just jump down unconsciously)

Q is for quotes you like: 男人不坏,女人不爱.
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: None I can even say long...
S is for sexual preference: Guys definitely!!! Though not averse to idea of doing it with gals
T is for time you wake up: When I hafta go to work
U is for underwear: Normal panties (how boring...)

V is for vegetables you love: Green leafy vege!!
W is for weekend plans: JB, anyone?
X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, chest.
Y is for yummy food you make: Spaghetti, choc chip cupcakes
Z is for zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Not all that interesting..... but it's me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home