DID I REALLY GO BANGKOK??!!
I've gone to Bangkok and come back. How fast 5D4N flies... Half sad, half glad. Let me explain. Sad coz I did not get to do the following:-
- DID NOT go chinatown for shark's fin and seafood
- DID NOT go patpong or suan lum or any night markets for that matter (Did I really go Bangkok? I also dunno)
- DID NOT get to go on the Ferris wheel
- DID NOT get to eat enough bird's nest (ate only ONCE at MBK??!!)
- DID NOT get to eat my pork knuckle with rice or duck stick noodle soup
- DID NOT get to eat enough kaya bread (ate twice but didn't quite enjoy)
- DID NOT do manicure and/or pedicure
OK that's all I can think of at the moment, as though that's not already enough... While of course it's not that I totally didn't enjoy the trip. It was fun meeting Huckie, Jiann's friend. Nice to to have gone to certain places that only locals would know of. Much as I would like to lodge more complains here, I think I should stop here. You just never know who might read this. After all, this IS the WORLD WIDE WEB. Some pics of the trip, as usual photography me.
















1 Comments:
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
By
Anonymous, at 6:48 AM, August 12, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home