
Don't ask me what's the connection of the cats and Newton. I just decided to put in the title what I was gonna blog about. So above we see Sassy, Sasha and Shayna (the 3 Ss!!). No no no... Shayna's not one of the cats. She's the one using the lappie.

Sasha resting on her spot just below zabor's bed. Awww.... So cute!!

Then we went to the newly re-opened Newton Hawker Centre. Mummy looking around heehee. Then there's bored me taking photo of myself. Love my new hair, though i'm sure it's gonna change shape like in record time. :( Place opened for only the 3rd day and it's already madness. Singaporeans are really pathetic, like yours truly, having nothing better to do other than cheonging to the latest place for food. As though the food here is really different from what we get at all other food courts and hawker centres.

2 Comments:
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
By
Anonymous, at 10:38 AM, August 13, 2006
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
By
Anonymous, at 1:57 PM, August 18, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home