WHAT KIND OF FUCKING ATTITUDE IS THAT?!
Pissed off with stupid girl in office. 21 years old and still no brain.
Roomie came today to sign some forms and when she came over to look for me, she just burst into tears. I was shocked but it hit me quick luckily. Stupid girl kinda guessed the reason too and i tried to shoo her away so tt I could talk to Roomie. But nooooooo.... I had to shoo her twice before she left VERY UNHAPPILY! Then later she came back to fling a book onto the desk. What kind of fucking attitude is that?! I cannot talk with Roomie while she's there and since she's not sensitive enough and dun haf enough brains to excuse herself, of course she should expect to get shooed. FUCKING BITCH!
Anyways, Roomie is upset coz she figured something out. Though nothing's confirmed, she figures it doesn't exactly bode well in the other direction. Didn't know how to console her either. also felt like crying with her. Not in her shoes but can tell she was really upset. Initially asked her to come in thought it would be a rather happy thing but......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home