HPM, NEW (UNWANTED) ADDITION TO MY LIFE
HPM is in... bloody bugger... Makes it sound like of course I've not been doing any work and that now he's in, he's gonna find proper stuff for me to do so that I won't be bored... Oh well.... I think I should also put a countdown timer on this blog. Countdown to THE DAY. I SHALL!!
I have pretty much gotten over my World of Warcraft. I've like logged in only once in 3 days? And it was only to clear stuff from the mailbox... Given up on PvP since I heard from Juulioo that Blizzard's scrapping the ranking system... Finally I'm gonna get my life back! Haha! Ok gonna update my food blog now. Been suuuupppper slack on that.
I have pretty much gotten over my World of Warcraft. I've like logged in only once in 3 days? And it was only to clear stuff from the mailbox... Given up on PvP since I heard from Juulioo that Blizzard's scrapping the ranking system... Finally I'm gonna get my life back! Haha! Ok gonna update my food blog now. Been suuuupppper slack on that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home