止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Thursday, November 23, 2006

BLEAK

Pretty eventful day today. A few annoying incidences, a few interesting incidences and a few joyful incidences. The things people can do to try to make themselves eligible to bowl Graded 'B' division. The things people can be kaypoh about. The amazing amount of FACE people cannot lose. The bizarre things that people take note of and get pissed over. All beyond me...

It's now 10pm. Very bloated now. Another 40 minutes to go! Dun hafta go to Mount Faber tomorrow so I get to sleep till like 830am! Yahoooooo!!! Shall I take supper tonite? =)

Someone talked to me about work today. The more I think about it, the more I think I should bring forward the date. But it's like I can't bring it any more forward. Initially wanted to extend it but it's like getting sadder and sadder. Suddenly feel like crying. Think frustration has set in. End of year, time for another review. Technically nothing much has changed. Procrastinated for yet another 365 days. Everyone around me has made plans or are making plans for the long term. So like what have I done with my 28 years of life?

Shall stop here and procrastinate yet again...

明天真的会更好吗?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home