I WANT MORE LEAVE!
My hols are coming to an end... How can that be? I haven't done anything except go China! My room's in a bloody mess but never seem to have time to tidy it even if there's like a 3 day long break... Been neopeting all the time. No more WoW. Really must stop subscription.
Caught a movie with the girls yesterday after not seeing them for 2 weeks plus. Watched "the Holiday" starring Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black. Not too bad. They left for Milo this morning... Bowled National League with Jazzy and it's soooo her fault that I did not get 181 for my last game. Otherwise I would have bowled 181 for all 3 games! How consistent can one get?
Sian sian sian sian sian
Caught a movie with the girls yesterday after not seeing them for 2 weeks plus. Watched "the Holiday" starring Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black. Not too bad. They left for Milo this morning... Bowled National League with Jazzy and it's soooo her fault that I did not get 181 for my last game. Otherwise I would have bowled 181 for all 3 games! How consistent can one get?
Sian sian sian sian sian
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home