IT WAS ALL WORTH IT...
What am I talking about? Well, let's see. For the first time in about 2-3 months, I have finally forced my butt out of the house at 720am in the morn to go to the gym for a workout. So what finally got me going, you might ask. It's a guy by the name of Geoff Bagshaw. He's an internationally acclaimed fitness presenter/instructor. He was in Singapore for the first 4 days of the week for a couple of classes. Was trying to go for his Muscles n Motion and Intro Step Moves classes on Tuesday, but wasn't that motivated, probably coz the photo which they had used to publicise for this event was not what I would call cute. He looked bulky and a tad old.
Anyways, I told myself it's not always that we get such people teaching classes, so let's get down and try his final class in Singapore. Woke up at 6 plus and dragged meself to Orchard California Fitness. Mind you, I have not been for my trainers class, originally scheduled at this time slot, for months. When I saw this Caucasian guy walk into class, I was like "This isn't the guy, right? This guy's so cute!!! And unlike the pics posted at the notice board just outside the studio". As it turns out, it was our guest trainer. I started smiling so broadly to myself thinking even if the class was not up to expectations, it was still worth the trip to come see this cute guy teach me for an hour. HHAHAHHA!! The workout was super taxing, esp after my PT session yesterday. Amazing how he gets so many muscle groups in motion at a go. Was dog tired by the end of the hour. He's hopping over to KL this weekend to the California Fitness Centres which have just opened there. Oh y am I not going up to KL this holiday weekend???!?!!! Haiz....
BodyBalance class with Deborah was next, except that Joel taught like a third of the class. Ok, he sucks as a BodyBalance teacher, particularly teaching next to a fantastic instructor like Deborah. My favouritest (Yes, there is now such a word, I dun care) instructor vs my unfavouritest instructor. Eeks!!! Wish he'll just stick to being a personal trainer...
Definitely eye candy
Anyways, I told myself it's not always that we get such people teaching classes, so let's get down and try his final class in Singapore. Woke up at 6 plus and dragged meself to Orchard California Fitness. Mind you, I have not been for my trainers class, originally scheduled at this time slot, for months. When I saw this Caucasian guy walk into class, I was like "This isn't the guy, right? This guy's so cute!!! And unlike the pics posted at the notice board just outside the studio". As it turns out, it was our guest trainer. I started smiling so broadly to myself thinking even if the class was not up to expectations, it was still worth the trip to come see this cute guy teach me for an hour. HHAHAHHA!! The workout was super taxing, esp after my PT session yesterday. Amazing how he gets so many muscle groups in motion at a go. Was dog tired by the end of the hour. He's hopping over to KL this weekend to the California Fitness Centres which have just opened there. Oh y am I not going up to KL this holiday weekend???!?!!! Haiz....
BodyBalance class with Deborah was next, except that Joel taught like a third of the class. Ok, he sucks as a BodyBalance teacher, particularly teaching next to a fantastic instructor like Deborah. My favouritest (Yes, there is now such a word, I dun care) instructor vs my unfavouritest instructor. Eeks!!! Wish he'll just stick to being a personal trainer...

Definitely eye candy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home