止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Friday, March 24, 2006

HEY! I'M NOT THE WORST ONE!

Most people feel that their predicament is always the worst one. No one else's problems are greater than their own. I don't think my problems are greater than some others, but my life to me is always far from my ideal. Somehow, the neighbour's grass always looks greener, that's for sure.

Went through a down period feeling pretty shitty and all. Not feeling the best now still, but after talking to my friend, it's eye-opening some of the problems that others have. It's one thing to read the papers daily about people who have all sorts of tragic things happen in lives. Well, it never hits you till you learn of someone you know having a really big problem. All they wanna do is to live life to the fullest while they can and not have any regrets in the end.

There's one thing in particular I wanna do, coz if i don't ever do it, I'll probably live to regret it next time. But should I? When things are in balance, they just shouldn't be tampered with, right? I remember PN once told me her experience and her advice. Was that a sign for this?

Haiz... I dunno. Right now i gtg take a shower and head on down to work. I'll think of this again when I have the time. It's time I made a decision. I'm sick of this. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

你是对的人,却在错的时间,错的地点出现。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home