UNBELIEVABLE
It's pretty weird how life goes.
I hated (yes pretty much that bad) my friend for say 2 years? And now because of online gaming we are like pretty ok friends? I'll actually complain to him when I'm not happy about things? It's like so bizarre.... [RONG, if you're reading this, I actually chat with THE LORD??!!] He goes through weird phases where he's pretty nice for a period and then he's like the devil for a while again. Now he's back into the nice phase? Must set message like my friend, "why are guys so hard to fathom?". Can hear the guys saying ya right, we girls are the ones that are hard to fathom. oh well.... that's why books like "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" sell so well.
Weird sighting no. 2: Lian and Pirahna going to the ariport on Saturday for kopi. Another guy that pisses the hell of of me and I land up having kopi and chatting with him about certain personal stuff which I have only told 1 other friend about?! Think I'm nuts, seriously.
LOST (not in blue), but just LOST. Shall give myself one more year. If things happen, they happen. Kinda know things are not gonna turn out the way I hope they will but what the heck. I can dream, can't I? OK, never feel good when I come to this point so I shall stop. Feeling lousy again. Shall go to bed, my dreams turn out better, I think.
你是对的人,却在错的时间,错的地点出现。
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home