止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Friday, March 17, 2006

WOMBATMANIA!!


This is my 2nd favourite animal, after the horse. Isn't the wombat cute? Owwww.... Suddenly felt like looking for pictures of wombats. After all, this blog addres is wombat-angel. Fell in love with wombats during one of my trips to Australia. I have a collection of wombat stuff toys in various sizes, stacked up in my hall from biggest at the bottom and then they get smaller and smaller. I have one with pink ears which was the very first one i bought.
Found this website called Wombania which gives you info about wombats. Interestingly, Japan has a couple of wombats which were given to them during the Nagano Olympics by an Australian zoo. One of the wombat has died, though I'm not so sure about the remaining 2. Must make it a point to visit the zoo to see the wombats if I ever get to go to Nagano. Picture of the cute wombat taken from Wombania. I have one of me carrying a small young wombat, must go dig up that pic. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home