WHAT A NICE END TO THE YEAR... =)
Just got back to office from our office year end lunch at Singapore Recreation Club's Gayatri (or Kaya Tree just for u, Rena). Like how sad lah that they cannot even let us off for say 2 1/2 hrs in a year? Like I said, it's not like we will make any losses by closing for half a day...
Lunch was not very good. I preferred last year's lunch at Singapore Swimming Club. This year's Indian food was really not particularly tasty. I'd have settled for a nice plate of nasi bryani. The gulfi dessert was like disliked by almost all the rest, but I found it quite nice and ate like 80% of mine? Some said powdery, some said like sand. OK leh. Maybe that's why I'm the size I am.
Highlight of the day: I TOOK A PICTURE WITH YO-HINN!!! Karen started it by saying she wanted to take a pic with him at the start of lunch and told him tt her colleague (me) wanted to take after that. I said never mind. The more I thought about it, the more I felt like kicking myself. So at the end of lunch, I told Karen I wanted to take a pic with him. And Michelle went up to him and told him I wanted to take a pic with him. *faints* But the bottom line is, I got my pic with him! He said dun sabo him and post it up on some gay website. He's how cute??!! *smiles to myself* I'm like soooo fat in the pic but he's soooo cute. What a nice end to the year.... =)
Can't stop grinning to myself at this point of time. Heeheehee... Kel n Mel are disturbing me about Bernard but like who cares about Bernard??!! Especially when there's Yo-Hinn??!! Ok I shall just stop here about YH.
Anyhows, haven't blogged for so long nor posted pictures up. Nothing much has happened since I got back from my trips. Spent Xmas eve at Kel's place with the rest, cutting turkey and posing for pics, not to mention favourite group pasttime of mahjong...






Lunch was not very good. I preferred last year's lunch at Singapore Swimming Club. This year's Indian food was really not particularly tasty. I'd have settled for a nice plate of nasi bryani. The gulfi dessert was like disliked by almost all the rest, but I found it quite nice and ate like 80% of mine? Some said powdery, some said like sand. OK leh. Maybe that's why I'm the size I am.
Highlight of the day: I TOOK A PICTURE WITH YO-HINN!!! Karen started it by saying she wanted to take a pic with him at the start of lunch and told him tt her colleague (me) wanted to take after that. I said never mind. The more I thought about it, the more I felt like kicking myself. So at the end of lunch, I told Karen I wanted to take a pic with him. And Michelle went up to him and told him I wanted to take a pic with him. *faints* But the bottom line is, I got my pic with him! He said dun sabo him and post it up on some gay website. He's how cute??!! *smiles to myself* I'm like soooo fat in the pic but he's soooo cute. What a nice end to the year.... =)
Can't stop grinning to myself at this point of time. Heeheehee... Kel n Mel are disturbing me about Bernard but like who cares about Bernard??!! Especially when there's Yo-Hinn??!! Ok I shall just stop here about YH.
Anyhows, haven't blogged for so long nor posted pictures up. Nothing much has happened since I got back from my trips. Spent Xmas eve at Kel's place with the rest, cutting turkey and posing for pics, not to mention favourite group pasttime of mahjong...






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home