止まない雨は ない。。。。。

Saturday, April 02, 2005

4 - 3 - 2 - 1....

4 more days to go and I'm outta here!! Hurry up! Can't wait to get out of this place. Me still trying to decide if my 512MB and 128MB Memorysticks will last me for the trip. Should have taken the 1GB one the other day instead of 512MB. Wat was I thinking? Now wondering if I'd get to access a computer during the trip so that I can transfer the fotos into my hard disk. rather not hafta choose that option though. Yet I dun wanna splurge on more MemorySticks, quite silly. Stupid OTG hard disk can't work for the purpose it was purchased for. Shucks! Should have spent that bit more for those with the card reader.
Suddenly, I remember why I haven't been in that fantastic a mood. I just found out that this guy I used to like, likes my other friend. Felt a bit sucky upon finding out, maybe I'm not totally over him? Apparently my friend reminds him of his ex-girlfriend, and he goes for this kinda girls.
Anyhows, went for this TP PAP dinner last night @ Royal Hotel. Haven't eaten at that steamboat restaurant for about 7-8 years? Baby Ethel went along with mummy n daddy, kept exploring place whole evening. Got a compliment that I look better than last time. Same thing, I haven't lost any weight for about 4-5 months so.....
Gotta go search for a pair of sunglasses for my trip. Getting out of the house before my eyebrows meet in the centre....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home