两条平行线总有交汇的一天。。。
Watched the movie “向左走,向右走”last night on Channel U. Yes, I do believe in fate and destiny. I do believe that opportunities do not always present themselves to you, so you've gotta create them yourself. Just like in the movie "Hitch".
Attended a friend's solemnization ceremony yesterday. It's her second marriage, glad she's finally found the correct guy. But it gets me thinking, why can't I even get married ONCE??!! Something must be mega-wrong with me. Yep.

God is now here...
Love love love
The rings
Love is in the air
I want a rocking horse balloon sculpture too!!
Ferrari had yet another disastrous outing at Bahrain. Schumacher failed to complete, Barrichello got overtaken for the last championship point in the LAST lap!!! Arghhh!! My heart goes out to Barrichello who had to try so hard to finish the race but couldn't even get a single point. Hopefully he can come back with a bang by winning the San Marino Grand Prix @ Imola on 24th April.
Still counting down to South Korea. 2 more days before we take of to the land of kimchi n ginseng, Bae Yong Joon and Harisu, cosemetic surgery, and of course, SHOPPING! MAybe I might meet my 平行线 in Korea? Yea right... dream on girl!!
Don't know why I didn't manage to get much sleep last night. Went to bed @ 1am thereabouts, but fell asleep only at about 5am. Concussed!! Shall take a short nap now, then attempt to pack luggage.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home